YUVA- Prime Minister’s Scheme
- This scheme is launched by Ministry of Education, Department of Higher Education for mentoring Young authors.
- It is a writer mentoring program to train young and budding writers (under 30 years of age) to promote reading, writing and book culture and showcase India and Indian writing globally.
- The National Book Trust, India under the Ministry of Education as the Implementing Agency will ensure phase-wise execution of the Scheme under well-defined stages of mentorship.
- The books prepared under this scheme will be published by National Book Trust, India; and will also be translated into other Indian languages ensuring the exchange of culture and literature, thereby promoting 'Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat'.
- The selected young authors will interact with some of the best authors of the world; participate in literary festivals etc.