Global House Price Index - Q1 2021
- India moved down 12 spots in the global home price index to 55th rank in Q1 2021 against 43rd rank in Q1 2020.
- Housing prices in India fell 1.6 percent in January-March this year compared to the same period of 2020.
- Turkey continues to lead the annual rankings with prices up by 32 % year-on-year (YoY), followed by New Zealand (22.1 percent) and Luxembourg (16.6%).
- Property consultant Knight Frank on Thursday released its research report 'Global House Price Index - Q1 2021'.
- It tracks the movement in mainstream residential prices across 56 countries and territories globally.