CESL signs MoUs with Ladakh and Meghalaya
- Convergence Energy Services Limited (CESL) has signed two Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Meghalaya and the Union Territory of Ladakh amounting to around 65 MW of decentralized solar portfolio.
- These MoUs were to deliver clean, affordable, and reliable energy solutions to the states.
- It is a significant step towards consolidating India’s position as a global green power and contribute to the clean energy footprint in the country.
Convergence Energy Services Limited (CESL):
- A 100% owned subsidiary of EESL – Convergence Energy Services Limited (Convergence) under the Ministry of Power, is focused on delivering clean, affordable, and reliable energy.
- Convergence focuses on energy solutions that lie at the confluence of renewable energy, electric mobility, and climate change.