Amrit Grand Challenge Program titled “जनCARE” launched
- Union Minister of State (Independent Charge) Science & Technology launched “जनCARE” initiative to identify 75 Start-Up Innovations in various digital domains.
- The minister emphasised on the need for Young Startups and entrepreneurs to come out with Innovative Ideas and Solutions for India’s healthcare challenges.
- The initiatives focus on domains of Telemedicine, Digital Health, mHealth with BIG Data, AI, Block Chain and other technologies.
About the Initiative
- The minister was addressing the Biotechnology Industry Research Assistance Council (BIRAC’s) 10th Biotech Innovators Meet in New Delhi with a theme-“Vigyan se Vikash”.
- He pledged full support to Startups from ideation to deployment stage.
- He expressed satisfaction over commitment from several industry, hospitals investors, incubators and other stakeholders for the Amrit Challenge, which will end by 31st December, 2021.